The conference aims to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners and professionals from the industry and the academia to share their research trends, findings, and results. The Conference will highlight multidisciplinary perspectives to interested Biomedical Engineers, software engineers and computer professionals, medical professionals, biotechnologists, pharmaceutical experts, sustainability researchers etc. and will also provide a platform for potential knowledge exchange on recent trends, theories and practices in the field of medical science and engineering. Biomedical is one of the emerging fields that can add new and better application in a wide range of sectors like healthcare, service sector, and processing industry to name some. Health research has high value to society. The most familiar form of health research is the clinical trial, but an increasingly large portion of health research is now information based. A great deal of research entails the analysis of data and biological samples. The conference will discuss advancements that is and will enable the researchers to develop better health facilities, huge data processing techniques for medical application and non-invasive diagnosis methodology, produce preventive vaccines and design effective pharmaceutical products to combat diseases, synthesize industrially attractive products etc.
Research articles are invited in the following areas of interest, but not limited to:
Track 1: Health Informatics
- Big Data/ Data Mining/ Text Mining/ Time series Mining /Data Informatics
- Image Processing/Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning / Machine Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy)
- Signal Processing
Track 2: Biomedical EngineeringTrack 3: Biological Science
- nCOVID-19 research
- Health informatics
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Non-Invasive Techniques
- Medical Imaging Physics
- AI & Machine learning in health
- Cognitive Science/Engineering
- Brain Computer Interfaces
- Biomedical materials
- Bio-nanotechnology and clinical application
- Cellular and tissue engineering
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Biotechnology-based Products
- Clinical Biochemistry and Medical Biotechnology
- Cell Biology and Immunology
- Bio Sensors
*Review articles which include critical
evaluation of existing studies, research gaps and future steps in scope
of conference will only be considered.
- Research articles
- Review articles*
- Extended Abstract (for poster presentation)
Interested participants, shall pay the registration fee either directly to the bank account through NEFT or send a demand draft (DD) in favor of “Director NIT Raipur”. Registration form and payment details are available on the Conference website.
# The registration charges will be announced soon.
- Based on the recommendations of the reviewer(s) the accepted full-length articles will be published in:
- Scopus/SCI/SCIE indexed journals
- UGC approved Journals
- Book chapter in book by reputed publisher
- The extended abstracts will be published in conference proceedings.
- Publication charges from Publishers end (if any) are to be borne by the authors.
• Best Technical Paper Award
• Best Poster Presentation Award