International Conference on Role of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Transformation & Survival in Post-Pandemic Era
In the past years, the COVID-19 pandemic has created havoc among people, the economy and medicine. It has thrown the spotlight on the questions of human health and has put the world of medicine, and preventive healthcare into frenzy. The pressure on the pharmaceutical industry has mounted like never before. In the midst of the pandemic and a changed world, the pharmaceutical industry across the world has responded with agility -from the sequencing of the novel coronavirus in January to vaccines being administered to the first recipient in the United Kingdom by December 2020, with efficacy level over 90%, exceeding all expectations of governments and markets across the geographies. There is indeed a silver lining due to intense digital transformation within this crisis. The emerging digital innovation and new technologies in healthcare, medical education and virtual communications are likely to stay and advance further. Globally, pandemic has also paved the way for the use of traditional Indian therapies such as Ayurveda and Yoga and has made a strong foothold during the pandemic years and continues to be growing as the preferred form of medicine among many.
Make the most from a professionally rewarding experience with the following and more key benefits:
- Designed to meet the needs of both experienced and new career professionals.
- It creates a great opportunity for you to organize your Conferences and become a part of our esteemed conference.
A.P.J. AKTU Conferences provides a platform to make great professional
contacts, and leave the conference with takeaways that will immediately
elevate your performance and success.
- Defining your path and managing your successful and profitable entrepreneurial/academic journey.
- Mastering new strategies, tools, and techniques for career coaching, job search coaching, interview training and more.
to presentations will inform you of what others are doing, will inspire
research ideas of your own and will expose you to different styles of
- Knowing colleagues at other institutions helps you be part of a community.
Event will help students & Faculties all across the Globe to Gain
recent Insights for the upcoming research in the post covid era.
Moreover you get to meet the industry's high priests who come from all
over the orb. You learn from the companies defined by their progressive
ethos and dynamic strategies and also through the highly interactive
sessions and panel discussions.
Peer reviewed selected Papers of registered author will be considered for publication in Scopus indexed journal.
We invite full length original research/ review contributions of professionals from Academic Institutions, Government Undertakings, Industry Professionals, Research Scholars and Students community across the Nation.
Modification of lifestyle by innovation in Nutraceuticals.
Exploring latest innovations of therapeutics and clinical risk management.
- Role of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants etc
- Role of herbals on human health
- Nutritional genomics
- Nutritional proteomics
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud technology
- Virtual Reality
- Inpatient telehealth through specially equipped in-room television
Prodigious trends approaches in global clinical research and clinical trials.
- Remote trials
- Digital Transformation
- Personalised medicines
- Expanded access and Post-Trial Monitoring
- Vaccine trials and logistic changes
Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoeconomics
- Signal Prioritisation
- Research methods of clinical epidemiology
- Coding systems in Pharmacoepidemiology and database research
- Vaccine risk management in Pandemic
- Drug Safety Decision Making Using Evidence from a Range of Sources
Recent trends in Yoga for better life.
- Emergence of Yoga therapy as holistic and
- healing wellness modality
- Modern Yogic trends
- Integrating and leveraging technology in yoga therapy
Ayurvedic Science in Modern Times.
- Ayurveda botanicals for COVID-19
- Making Ayurveda a real science
- Education, Research and Bioethics of Ayurveda in the Western World
- Role of modern parameters in Ayurvedic researches
COVID’s Impact on Pharma Facilities of the Future.
- Analytics: AI and ML
- Supply Chain, Standards
- Healthcare devices
- Disruption in care delivery
- Pricing and access
Current Advances in Formulation and Development.
- Drive towards globalization
Gene therapy revolution in Healthcare
Nonpharmacological approaches for improving post covid complications.
- Gene therapy progress and promising prospect
- Challenges and Perspectives
- Regulation of the gene-therapy revolution
- How collaboration strengthen the future of cell and gene therapies?
- Gene therapy potential: Patient and financial impact
- Measures for Increasing Immunity
- Prevention from adjacent Infections
- Management of various Bio chemical parameters
- Restoring Organ Functions
Current trends in Management of Post Covid Diabetes & Associated Complications
- Newer Therapies Available for Management
- Ayurvedic Approach in Management
- Emerging newer Alternatives including Insulin Analogues.
Post Covid Effect of Stress and development of Psychological Disorders
- Integrated Mindfulness Meditation
- Integration of yoga therapy into healthcare, a complement to modern medicine
- Breathing as therapy for mind-body health
Before Category 15th Oct.
After 15th Oct.
Students (UG, PG, Ph.D.) participation only
Students (UG, PG, Ph.D,) participation with presentation
Students (UG, PG, Ph.D,) with Publication of Full Article in Journal
Industry Person / Industry Delegates / Faculty Member
Name of Bank
Name of Account
STATE BANK OF INDIA, AKTU BRANCH
FACULTY OF PHARMACY, AKTU, CONFRENCE