Paper Preparation Guidelines:
The manuscript should be prepared in the following format :
- Title of the Paper, Name, Affiliation,Contact No. & Email Id.
- Abstract of not more than 500 words with 3-4 keywords at the end of Abstract.
- Abstract font size (12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing).
- Title of the Paper should be font size 16 & aligned.
- Paper should be submitted in MS Word format.
- All Tables & diagrams should be properly numbered and provided at the end of the paper.
Poster Guidelines: (SIZE 2' X 3')
Your poster should include following elements:
- Title with Author(s), with affiliations and emails
- If your poster is a representative of a research study, then it shall include the following sections:
- Introduction or Objective
- Results & Discussion
- Acknowledgments (optional)
- The font size of the body of your poster should be between 18–24 point fonts, depending on the content of the Poster.
- Viewers should be able to read your smallest text from a few feet away.
- Do not use all uppercase letters for the title or body of the poster.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
E-mail your Power Point Presentation of 10-12 Slides to
Paper Submission and Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process: